Shooting holes in your wife's dress

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
jaydee2trad

Shooting holes in your wife's dress

#1 Post by jaydee2trad »

We had so many calls to the game wardens one year about the bears that they gace me a bunch of rubber 12 ga shotgun shells. They had been coming with the big live traps but there was so many bears that year that they didn't have time for mine. I knew the wardens pretty well for years and they kept asking me why I didn't kill some during season. Well, the truth was by the time that the season came around, people were baiting them elsewhere so they didn't come around as much then. But this big one kept coming back and so I decided to try the rubber ball shells out. I yelled first and he only looked at me like "What?" So I busted him and he finally turned to leave but he wasn't in much of a hurry so I busted him again. Now he moved a little faster and I was so focused on busting his rear end again that I wasn't paying a lot of attention to other things. Things like a big flower dress hanging on the clothes line. In fact, I never even noticed that I had shot it. But I noticed it real quick like when she put it on. Later I asked her why there was a couple of holes in her dress. She didn't know why but it was the last time that she wore it. The bear came back the next day but this time I busted him in the ribs and he moved faster after that. The first shot reminded me of someone asking, "Is that all you got?" it had me wondering too. JD

Grizzly

Re: Shooting holes in your wife's dress

#2 Post by Grizzly »

Wow, honey, looks like the moths were hungry this year :roll:

But it's not even wool :(
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Shooting holes in your wife's dress

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

Grizzly wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:19 pm Wow, honey, looks like the moths were hungry this year :roll:

But it's not even wool :(
Shhhh!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”