IMPORTANT...READ THIS THEN RESPOND.

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
elknutz

Re: IMPORTANT...READ THIS THEN RESPOND.

#11 Post by elknutz »

No problem, go for it.

SWIM

#12 Post by SWIM »

All good with me

TradRat

#13 Post by TradRat »

I say go for it and let the membership grow!
"It is not the end result but, the lessons and the journey of the hunt that count!" TW Lanoy

excelpoint

#14 Post by excelpoint »

Yep, sounds the goods to me.
It's all about the Journey, a kill is just the end result.

kanati

#15 Post by kanati »

First I want to thank Larry for walking me thru the sign up process,for 45 minutes on the phone we waited for my computer to think,we talked of family ,hunting experiances and about the world of the outdoors and the need for Tradhunter.com.Anyone who would take that much time is dedicated and committed 100%to making this a great place to be ... The knowledge you get from this site will pay for itself the first time you use it .The giveaways are just an added bonus that you cant find anywhere else,we are giving back to our selves.

A.S.

#16 Post by A.S. »

Sounds like a good idea to me.
My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!!

Ben

#17 Post by Ben »

Sounds good! with todays economy, many people are probably thinking something along the lines of: "do I REALLY want to send $10 to someone I don't know,towards a new website that is un-tested; and do they really have drawings for stuff?"
I think if members sign up "unpaid" and see that the site will grow and take off; that the drawing idea is For Real-----they might chip in after a bit...........

And hey, this is "your house" after all---------you can change the rules to get things going!

pappy

#18 Post by pappy »

There is no where that for $10.00 you could have a chance to win prizes. Not counting all the camaraderie that there is on here. Pappy

Tradman

#19 Post by Tradman »

just one small correction ben...this is our house not just mine.i may have been the one who spent the better part of two years thinking it up but ask yourself this..where would i be without you guys?
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Lonnie

#20 Post by Lonnie »

it sounds like a good idea to me, i have told several people about the site and they said its just a bad time to be charging for a membership. maybe when they whats going on here they will change there mind.

Return to “Campfire”