Remember?

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
AWPForester

Remember?

#1 Post by AWPForester »

I wanted to wish all of you a great Memorial Weekend. I hope God Blesses you all with safe travel and a weekend of festive fun. But most of all I want you all to remember the millions of people who have died for us to have this right. Soliders starting from colonist to the one's deployed today have and are sacrificing their lives for our freedoms. Let's never forget what made this country safe and secure and what it has been in it's shining Glory. We owe that to God first, and the American solider second.

First and foremeost, may we thank God for blessing us with being an American citizen. And second, may we thank the American solider for fulfilling his will to provide all of us our freedoms. May God BLess you all, ecspecially the men and women that make and have made this possible. Good day and weekend, and God Bless you and yours.

Venator

Re: Remember?

#2 Post by Venator »

amen brother, well said!

Rick Barbee

#3 Post by Rick Barbee »

Amen !!!

Two Dogs

#4 Post by Two Dogs »

Amen

Lungbuster

#5 Post by Lungbuster »

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tradman

#6 Post by Tradman »

amen to that.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

onesharpbroadhead

#7 Post by onesharpbroadhead »

i will be leading a bunch of Cub Scouts in the Memorial Day parade in the morning. I just wish that our military remembered that they took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. I met a Major in the Air force that told me he took an oath to defend the President - a MAJOR!

Anyhow - We need to honor all who have fallen in defence of our Constitution and nation.

Return to “Campfire”