Jokes/Humor

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Jokes/Humor

#221 Post by Captainkirk »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I would say,"I'm fine".
Aim small, miss small!

Shadowhntr

#222 Post by Shadowhntr »

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Greg Felty

#223 Post by Greg Felty »

Two new deer hunters decided to separate to increases their chances. “What if we get lost?” says one of them. “Fire three shots up in the air, every hour on the hour” says the other. “I saw it on TV.” Sure enough, one of the hunters gets lost, so he fires three shots up into the air every hour on the hour. The next day the other hunter finds his friend with the help of the Forest Ranger. “Did you do what I said?” asked the hunter. “Yes, I fired three shots up into the air every hour on the hour, until I ran out of arrows.” :shock:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Graps

#224 Post by Graps »

:roll:
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#225 Post by Captainkirk »

:shock:
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#226 Post by Graps »

"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Grizzly

#227 Post by Grizzly »

Stumper's beautiful refinishing job made me think of camo. I didn't want to get off his topic, so I came here instead.

Here's a funny about camo. Years ago, I decided to hunt does with a handgun when it became legal in Illinois. I bought a stainless steel Ruger single action .44 mag. Hunter model and then sprayed it with a couple of colors from those little cans you used to buy that claimed they were easy to remove. When I showed up at the local gunsmith's place one day I showed him my handiwork, that now was covered with an all flat, non reflective sort of camo look. I was pretty pleased with my self and the new non-reflective covering.

Again, I got that look, as he told me that was the ugliest gun he ever saw. He said what's wrong with something reflecting a little light? You see it all the time in nature. He then said, What. Do you think, that a deer would look up in a tree, see a stainless steel handgun and scream out to the others, "look out, he's got a gun"!!

When I finally sold it 30 years later, I think I may have gotten all of it off. I think the scope still had a touch of it here and there.

I think the hunting community has gone camo crazy. We're like sunfish. You can feed us anything and we'll bite. Some of my most enjoyable hunts were in jeans and wool, with my jungle hat and boots, along with my old boy scout poncho to sit on and a knife and compass. Then, either my recurve I'd just bought new in 1969 with a few Bear arrows in a Kwickee Kwiver or my Ithica Pump and a few shells in my pocket. Of coarse having Dad with me made them even more special.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#228 Post by Captainkirk »

DON'T ERASE THE LINE!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#229 Post by Graps »

That chicken must be a Liberal......🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#230 Post by Carpdaddy »

:ugeek:
Attachments
5EDF2B20-2C8D-4C7A-925B-08276FD7563E.jpeg
5EDF2B20-2C8D-4C7A-925B-08276FD7563E.jpeg (151.19 KiB) Viewed 1099 times

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”