Welcome

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Superbeek

Re: Welcome

#81 Post by Superbeek »

Hey, just joined. Love shooting instinctive. I have taken a couple deer with a compound but now I am switching over to the recurve for good. It's liberating. Been shooting a trad for quite a few years just joined a bow club and have been doing a lot of 3d shoots. Very excited to go up in the tree with my recurve this year.

bronco2

#82 Post by bronco2 »

hello, and welcome to trad hunter!! good luck this year with your stick bow superbeek

Superbeek

#83 Post by Superbeek »

Thanks, if I get any good pics ill be sure to post them.

Arkie

#84 Post by Arkie »

I am so burned out from all the arguing and disagreements on major sites that I am only here or anywhere else to read about BHing and not much else. Maybe some DIY's etc. I am a "Warfer" and kind of took over for Bob Gordon when he left because of the loss of sight in one eye several years ago. I shoot all Bows though and am not interested in any disagreements. I post and read only those things that I can submit some substance to the conversation.
I do not mind opinions but all the partisanship is being left behind in my life of the bow. :)

far rider

#85 Post by far rider »

Happy to be here!

Stiknstring

#86 Post by Stiknstring »

I joined a while ago, only posted once (before) don't remember paying to join... But then I don't expect to win any hunts I could not afford to go on...
I am a elk maniac, currently obsessed with Roosevelt Elk in SW Washington, I met Bjorn, even ate his cooking, in my hunting area.
Looking forward to sharing stories..

Andy Archer

#87 Post by Andy Archer »

I know several of y'all. Used to post elsewhere and decided to make this my trad home site. Good to be here.

Andy

bronco2

#88 Post by bronco2 »

welcome to the family Andy and glad you will call us home......good people here and always willing to help anyone...

Andy Archer

#89 Post by Andy Archer »

Thanks, bronco2.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#90 Post by Carpdaddy »

Welcome Andy; good to have you here. It's been quite around here lately; hope you can wake us up and maybe educate us a little.

Return to “Campfire”