Welcome

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
scaler

Re: Welcome

#91 Post by scaler »

Lets all make some noise!!!

bronco2

#92 Post by bronco2 »

amen

Andy Archer

#93 Post by Andy Archer »

I'm here to learn as much as I am to share, Carpdaddy. If I ever quit learning, then it'll be time for me to pass to the happy hunting grounds.

Carpe Carp, sir!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#94 Post by Captainkirk »

I'm here...making noise...typing my fingers off...asking stupid questions...but LEARNING!!!
Aim small, miss small!

wetflyguy

#95 Post by wetflyguy »

glad to be here.
looking forward to the learning from the fellow archers here!

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#96 Post by Captainkirk »

Glad to have you!!!!
Welcome!
Aim small, miss small!

ochi

#97 Post by ochi »

Hey guys from Saskatchewan, Canada! This has been my first season shooting with a recurve barebow. It was a gift for me as a child and I picked it up again this spring. Shot and shot and shot some more, and got hooked. Had an oportunity to go whitetail hunting from a blind recently and on only the first arrow ever shot from my bow at an animal it was a kill shot! AND I AM HOOKED :D ! I just had to get online and find a group of people who shared my newfound passion and now I have arrived. Can't wait to dig in and see what else I can learn. Oh by the way my bow is a 64" 1964 Shakespear Trident, 40lbs @ 28".

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#98 Post by Carpdaddy »

Wow, congratulations on your success! It usually takes a lot longer than what you experienced, but the getting hooked only takes a few good shoots. Welcome to the site. A site where you get to read about many failed attempts from folks like me.

Graps

#99 Post by Graps »

Hope to see you here often .
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#100 Post by Captainkirk »

Welcome to the site and to trad archery/hunting! Hope you'll join in the conversation and camaraderie here. Everyone's a target, not just the FNG!
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Campfire”