jumping the string

Tell us your Traditional Bow Hunting experiences
Forum rules
Discuss all aspects of the hunt.
Grizzly

Re: jumping the string

#21 Post by Grizzly »

Actually, the photo is from an old Ben Pearson Catalog I found looking for images of my old bow. Mine is hanging with the others here, but I don't have any photos of it. My little 52" arrow slinger does look very much like the one on the left. If you look real close at the top of the riser, you can see how the zebra wood lines seem to join two pieces together. The lines don't match up perfectly. Mine is the same way, only you can see it a little lower on the riser.

A friend came to a 3d once with a Palomino, like the middle bow. It was a fine shooter. I think they come in other color combos besides this white and black, which is really pretty good looking. I'm not sure what they called the one on the right. Funny how camo works. I didn't realize until I looked closely that the riser seems to be identical to the middle bow, only without all of the fancy laminations in the riser.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Return to “Bow Hunting experiences”