The number of posts, before we get to the next page

Suggestions dealing with the main website, not the forum.
Grizzly

The number of posts, before we get to the next page

#1 Post by Grizzly »

Hi. Is there any setting that can be changed so that the number of posts per page can be shortened. It takes alot of scrolling down sometimes to get to the current post when there are so many per page. Not complaining, only wondering if it might be a simple change or not. Maybe I'm the only one noticing this and it really isn't an issue for many here. Thanks for listening and all you do for us.
Craig
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Elkman
Site Admin

Re: The number of posts, before we get to the next page

#2 Post by Elkman »

Craig I know what you mean! I will look into it and get back with you on that.

I have my setting set so the posts are going from the newest down to the oldest. So when I go to a topic the newest post is at the top and the first, or oldest, is at the bottom or even 10 pages back at the bottom. I changed a setting at the bottom of the page to descending.
Calling Elk - Awesome! !€

Elkman
Site Admin

#3 Post by Elkman »

Right now the forum is set to show 15 posts per page. If the posts are short, I guess the page will be short. If the posts are longer than the page will be longer.

Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

Would it hurt anything to change from 15 to 7 or 8?
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Grizzly

#5 Post by Grizzly »

I've never thought of flipping them like that. Makes sense, but imagine how traumatic that would be for me be try to adjust to. I'm an old dog and that's a new trick :lol:

Elkman
Site Admin

#6 Post by Elkman »

What size of monitor or device are you using?

Elkman
Site Admin

#7 Post by Elkman »

I set the post count per page to 10 for a test. If you guys have issues with it I can change it back.

Grizzly

#8 Post by Grizzly »

Elkman wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 pm What size of monitor or device are you using?
19" diagonal. It's wider than high.

Thank you for changing that. Now to see how it looks.

Return to “Site Suggestions”