campfire

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
Tradman

campfire

#1 Post by Tradman »

I know I rarely show up on here lately but I still pay the bills.I need you guys to lighten up on the proper place for everything attitude.Campfires are for gathering around and saying whatever you want,to talk freely.I can see the frustration from an original posters view coming to check replies and the thread is gone.I plan on spending more time on here now that my surgery was a success and I can finally breathe again.Start doing some giveaways again as well.Thanks.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Greg Felty

Re: campfire

#2 Post by Greg Felty »

Good to have you back Larry. Glad your surgery came out well.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

stumper

#3 Post by stumper »

Glad to have you back sir.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Tradman

#4 Post by Tradman »

I had hub disease....Head up butt.....Buahahahahahaha
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Tradman

#5 Post by Tradman »

I am all good..I almost tossed in the towel on this website but I am back and still fighting

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

Good to see you back, Triple L.
A number of old threads got archived when Tom upgraded to the new servers. A lot of lesser important posts and threads got archived or deleted as part of the process. I lost over 350 posts, but they probably weren't important anyway.
Aim small, miss small!

Hill billy

#7 Post by Hill billy »

Well I just joined to make new friends. If I can help just hollar :)

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#8 Post by Captainkirk »

Hill billy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:19 pm Well I just joined to make new friends.
So...did you? Inquiring minds want to know... 8-)
Aim small, miss small!

Hill billy

#9 Post by Hill billy »

Well we have to start some where. So far so good. Thanks for the rain we got a good one today. Your good :D

Hill billy

#10 Post by Hill billy »

Just for the record I had ask Kirk for some of that rain hes been getting and he delivered today. And no shipping.

Return to “Campfire”