It’s not my week!

This forum is for sharing all your prayers for family and fellow members of the traditional archery community.
Forum rules
Prayers and concerns involving members families and friends.
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

Re: It’s not my week!

#21 Post by Carpdaddy »

Arrived at hospital at 8:30 this morning, left there at 3:30 this evening, got my first food of day on two hour drive home, Oh how good! Next Monday I go back for report to see what it is.

stumper

#22 Post by stumper »

Prayers for good results.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Graps

#23 Post by Graps »

Hoping for the best.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Hill billy

#24 Post by Hill billy »

We will wait with you
With prayers.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#25 Post by Captainkirk »

Continued prayers, Tony!
Prayer machine cranked up to ELEVEN.
Aim small, miss small!

White Falcon

#26 Post by White Falcon »

Sent

Grizzly

#27 Post by Grizzly »

You are in our prayers Tony.
Jesus replaces the old covenant and speaks to the believer the moral code of God by His Spirit directly to the heart. He is the eternal, everlasting revelation of God to mankind. In Him is both the knowledge of righteousness and the power to live right.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#28 Post by Carpdaddy »

Well today my wife and I “enjoyed” the two hour drive, one hour wait in room, and finally after a week the results of my biopsy. How I can have an X-ray, ct scan, pet scan, and now biopsy and still not know what this is escapes me! The results were inconclusive, five different test were done on the cells and they still cannot make the call. So; what’s next? Wish I hadn’t ask! He is very insistent in saying that this thing needs to be removed ASAP, wanted to do it this week! Due to my having kidney cancer three years ago they must assume that this also came from that?? So thinking the worst they are wanting to set me up for surgery at his first opening, which appears to be next Tuesday. I rather wait a few weeks and go on the hunt I had planned but the way I have been feeling this week I would not be able to hunt anyway. I am getting weaker fast and finding very few times that I would be strong enough to actually hunt. I have not even been able to preach for several weeks now, and that is my top priority always! I have no idea how many opportunities I have had to turn down, this is quite discouraging. So looks like I will have to give in and agree. Wouldn’t you know that my wife has to side with him! But look out if I were to get to feeling better, I would wait on surgery and go on my hunt first, leaving them shaking their heads. Anyhow; that’s the update, if I suddenly disappear for a while you all will know why. Thanks for the many kind words, thoughts, and prayers.

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#29 Post by Carpdaddy »

By the way, this is a pretty serious surgery, they go through the side spreading the ribs. I would be in the hospital for 5-7 days afterwards if all goes well.

Graps

#30 Post by Graps »

In my prayers Tony.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

Return to “Prayers”