You think your govt is bad!

Anything that has Nothing to do with archery!
Forum rules
No political rants, discussion or arguing.
Mole trapper

You think your govt is bad!

#1 Post by Mole trapper »

Hi everyone,
I am from across the pond, I love watching hunting videos on YouTube, we can only dream of having the freedom you have over there, but often I gear guys saying the government is trying to take our guns, curb our rights etc. Thankfully though you have a very powerful lobby behind you that has political sway.
Our madness over here however knows no bounds! In the last couple of years airguns have become licensed, you are no longer allowed to carry any kind of penknife, they have banned swords, and now they are about to ban get this Broadheads!!! We aren't allowed to hunt with bows or crossbows, you have to import broadheads if you wanted them, no ones ever been hurt let alone killed with one in the uk, but they are going to ban them anyway :shock:
What a crazy crazy country.
I hoped you guys hang on to your freedoms and rights for a very long time to come.

Mole trapper

Re: You think your govt is bad!

#2 Post by Mole trapper »

Just noticed the header, hopefully thus post doesn't contravene that rule, it's not meant at one of our two political parties, they both want to see the end of anything they deem dangerous.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: You think your govt is bad!

#3 Post by Captainkirk »

You're good. It's interesting to hear what battles go on across the big pond. We generally don't get much news about that sort; our LNM is too busy trying to ruin our own country, let alone worry about someone else's. Glad to share our hunting heritage with you, sir.
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”