MOAB

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
SWIM

MOAB

#1 Post by SWIM »

Any MOAB shooters out there....I ordered a MOAB from Jim a couple weeks ago. I currently don't know anyone that's ever used one before & I'm just curious if anyone out there has any experience with one? Still can't make up my mind on wood choices so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks

Tradman

Re: MOAB

#2 Post by Tradman »

i had one a while back,good shooters.cocobolo and juniper or yew limbs is always a good combo.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Ben

#3 Post by Ben »

I recently purchased a used MOAB---it is an awesome shooter-esp. for a short longbow (60").

Extremely quiet! Not sure what wood is in it--but it is a looker!

elknutz

#4 Post by elknutz »

My hunting partner has a Moab. It is smooth, quiet and plenty fast. His is 62" 63lbs at 28" verified. It feels like a lot less when drawing it back. I am partial to another maker, but believe I am going to have to get one for myself. I think you will like it a lot.

Return to “Campfire”