Fred Bear Display

History of Archery and collecting antique and collectible Traditional Archery supplies.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing the history of archery. The collecting of antique and collectible traditional archery items. Not for selling items or trading. Not for selling items you manufactured unless you are a sponsor.
Crazynate

Fred Bear Display

#1 Post by Crazynate »

Just trying to get stuff out of drawers and boxes and on display. I am almost done with a small shadow box i put together for the wall. My wife says I am weird and nobody else out there would be so "obsessed" like me so I wanted to share it here. I through the knife and file kit in just because it fit perfectly in the space that was left. If it looks out of place let me know I'll swap it out with another razorhead brochure or something. I'll also put the 2 heads and bleeder on a clip before I am done. I just have to find some in my stuff. Thought it was fitting to throw a box of 56 razorheads in with that picture.Image
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: Fred Bear Display

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Tell your wife you fit right in with this crowd. Nice display, BTW. Wish I had one that good.
Aim small, miss small!

Carpdaddy
Site Admin

#3 Post by Carpdaddy »

NICE! As stated before; you don't have to be crazy to fit in here, but it helps! :lol: :lol:

Crazynate

#4 Post by Crazynate »

Thanks guys
Goodnight Chesty Wherever You Are.

cap4382

#5 Post by cap4382 »

That's pretty cool.

Shadowhntr

#6 Post by Shadowhntr »

Always enjoy a healthy taste of the old days. Nice!
The element of surprise can never be replaced by persistence.

Return to “Collecting & History”