Centuar Broadheads!

Come on in and sit a spell. There's a seat for you around the campfire.
Forum rules
Please keep hunting posts to Traditional Bow Hunting. No canned or high fence hunts or stories allowed. Please be respectful of fellow members and helpful to those with questions. Treat others like you like to be treated. There is a Japanese word that I try and model my life after.
GAMAN: patience..dignity..restraint.
AWPForester

Centuar Broadheads!

#1 Post by AWPForester »

I just watched the video on the Broadheads Jim Neaves sells and all I can say is WOW!. Those thing are so tuff it ain't funny. As long as one wouldn't lose them a dozen would last forever. You just pound them out if you were to bend one and I ain't sure that would happen unless you blatantly tried to and then it would take considerable effort.

And his bow. 52#'s @25" shooting a 10 gpp arrow at 188 fps with finger release. Are you kidding me?!

Does anybody own one of the Centuar bows or broadheads? If so please comment on what you think of them.

Justin Howell

Tradman

Re: Centuar Broadheads!

#2 Post by Tradman »

I told you man...I have both and they are a wicked combo,them broadheads are as tough as it gets and the bows are top shelf stuff,ya simply cannot go wrong.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHAT'S WRONG....LOU HOLTZ

Two Dogs

#3 Post by Two Dogs »

I'm luckly enough to have 2 Centaurs, 1 dbl. carbon elite & a triple carbon elite.{ can be seen under the topic : tap tap tap } While I havn't tryed his broadheads, his bows are phenomenal.

Bone

#4 Post by Bone »

Two dogs said it phenomenal !!! I have a Centaur Chimera and a triple Carbon Elite due early next year. My Chimera is a 62" 60# @ 30" and using easton fmj with his heads blow right through the thick sheilds on these Texas boar hogs!!!

Lungbuster

#5 Post by Lungbuster »

All right, I'll give the BH a try. You talked me into it.

DTD

#6 Post by DTD »

Just got both. The bow is a great performer and the broadheads are wicked. They should be the perfect combination this fall.

Return to “Campfire”