No Longer Available **Donated**

Buy and sell traditional bows.
Forum rules
Buying and selling of traditional bows only. Selling of new bows you manufactured prohibited unless you are a sponsor.
J. Holden

No Longer Available **Donated**

#1 Post by J. Holden »

I'm trying to sell my LH Two Tracks Echo longbow. It's 66" and 52#'s @ 28". Real smooth shooter and the quietest bow I've owned. I'm just shooting my shorter longbow better and looking to let someone else enjoy this bow. If you'd like some pictures PM me and I can email or text pictures. It will be shipped in a PVC tube with a bow sock and 2 strings (one brand new).

-Jeremy

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: LH Two Tracks Echo

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

Good to see you back around, Jeremy! Sounds an awful lot like my Elk Seeker, probably shoots just as good too!
Aim small, miss small!

Graps

#3 Post by Graps »

Good to see you Jeremy, I've just recently been wondering how you are doing.
Hope you get some interest in that lefty, there's one guy on here that shoots ambidextrous on here, maybe he might be interested.
"Maybe the truly handicapped people are the ones that don't need God as much." ~ Joni Eareckson Tada

stumper

#4 Post by stumper »

I am indeed..... But all my money is going to Jose at the moment.... Would love to see a pic though... And what are you asking for it?.... asking for a friend.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

J. Holden

#5 Post by J. Holden »

Thank you all for thinking of me. A few teenagers in the house have occupied my spare time and energy. I'm sure you all can relate.

Regarding the bow I'd like to get $350 shipped but I'm flexible as well. I'd rather see someone use it rather than it sit in my den. I will work on posting some pictures today. I'll have to refresh my memory on this.

-Jeremy

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#6 Post by Captainkirk »

J. Holden wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am Thank you all for thinking of me. A few teenagers in the house have occupied my spare time and energy. I'm sure you all can relate.
-Jeremy
I have no idea what you mean? (hey, why is my nose growing?!!!!) :oops:
Aim small, miss small!

J. Holden

#7 Post by J. Holden »

I'm going to attempt some picture posting. I believe the riser is phenolic so it's got some nice "solidness" to it. Not heavy it all, just feels right. I'm not sure of the limb cores. The belly is brown glass and the back is green dyed maple. It is also built for a low stretch (fast flight) string material:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

stumper

#8 Post by stumper »

Oh wow....
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.

Captainkirk
Site Admin

#9 Post by Captainkirk »

Gorgeous! A real shame, too...as I am left eye dominant but L/H un-coordinated at the same time.
Aim small, miss small!

J. Holden

#10 Post by J. Holden »

Practice makes perfect Capt.!

Return to “Traditional bow classifieds”