CLICK

The majority of your bowhunting year is spent practicing and/or training. This is the place to discuss it!
Carpdaddy
Site Admin

CLICK

#1 Post by Carpdaddy »

I have been trying to attend a monthly 3D tradbow shoot in in Ky to improve my shooting hopefully. I can usually make it but not every one. One thing that has my attention is that the “Pros” I call them, the guys scoring very high all have something in common, they are all using Clickers. They push using them and make some very compelling points. So I had to give it a try! Now those that know me probably done know that I don’t have the funds to jump up and order store-bought stuff. I make too much of my own stuff to buy something fancy now! :lol: So I made me one using a old tape measure. Works very well! At least it would for most people. But I can’t get past that thing clicking and causing me to jump the string so to speak! :roll: I know it’s going to happen and still jump. Missing a target inside your garage at close distance is never recommend! Is anyone on here using such things? I put it on a lightweight bow to be able to hold and ease back to the click better. Probably not going to work out for me!
Attachments
01140DCC-2B27-4F4E-886C-FA2990F04FFD.jpeg
01140DCC-2B27-4F4E-886C-FA2990F04FFD.jpeg (129.93 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Captainkirk
Site Admin

Re: CLICK

#2 Post by Captainkirk »

I've never used one, but they seem like they would help a bunch if you are plagued with early release issues. Yours looks ingenious! Great idea with the tape measure. I see the Clickety Klicker is only going for 17 bucks and change on 3Rivers. I might have to give one of these a try. I can't see harming a perfectly good tape measure! :lol:
Aim small, miss small!

Return to “Practice/Training”